top of page

You're not alone,
Support is just a click away.

If you are in a life threatening emergency, call 911.

In the state of Pennsylvania, to find drug and alcohol treatment services, call DDAP at 1-800-662-4357 (help) or, Each county will provide access to services depending on whether the individual is insured or uninsured.  For insured individuals, commercial or Medicaid/Medical Assistance, refer to the back of the insurance card. For uninsured individuals, funding is available through your county Department of Drug and Alcohol Services, found at www.ddap,

bottom of page